In the fulfilment of its mission and execution of its functions the Board is guided by these core values:
• Conducting all activities with integrity, courtesy and professionalism.
• Exhibiting transparency and accountability by adhering to approved policies and procedures in all of its operations.
• Committing to excellence and rigour in its standards and processes.
• Displaying conduct that is consistent with principles of openness, fairness and equity.
• Maintaining currency, relevance and responsiveness to stakeholder and societal needs
• Embracing a culture of continuous quality improvement for itself and the institutions it serves.