June 9th, 2023 marks World Accreditation Day (#WAD2023), a global initiative established by ILAC and IAF to promote the value of accreditation. This year’s theme, 'Accreditation: Supporting the Future of Global Trade' focuses on how accreditation supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The WAD 2023 poster was created by Vivek Vardhan and is the result of a competition run by ILAC and IAF.
Click to view Poster
Extracts from the Joint Statement from Etty Feller *ILAC Chair and Emauele Riva IAF Chair follow:
- The 2023 theme is 'Accreditation: Supporting the Future of Global Trade' and aims to draw attention to how accreditation and conformity assessment are adapting to advances in technology, changes in consumer behaviors and regulatory environment, new trust mechanisms, and changing business models.
- Accreditation aids world trade by supporting regulators, businesses and consumers in meeting their diverse needs, whether they be technical product safety, good governance, climate change, energy, fair markets or public confidence.
See Promotional Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbcCc3MJM4
The National Accreditation Board joins with ILAC and IAF in celebration of World Accreditation Day 2023!
You are reminded of the quality assurance services offered by the National Accreditation Board/Unit and you are encouraged to utilize them:
- Verification of Certificates/Credentials
- Registration of Academic Services
- Accreditation of Academic Services
- Inquiry on Academic Institutions
HAPPY WORLD ACCREDITATION DAY!